#spreadlove official color (Royal Blue) but also come in other colors.
Think Positive and #spreadlove is a movement to encourage people to show love, compassion and kindness towards one another.
To respect one another as humans regardless of nationality, religion or sexual preference.
The Think Positive and #spreadlove movement
was created to bring people together as one with a common goal and a commitment to that goal.
To take a stance not only in voice but action to minimize hate, negativity, and racism.
Many people have said that they would like to see a positive change in the world. Here is your chance to be part a of a positive movement!
How to get involved
We are asking that everyone wear a #spreadlove tshirt once a month
to support the movement.
1 day a week of every month everyone will wear a #spreadlove tshirt on the designated day by the first letter of your last name.
What this means is if your last name begin with the letter A, B, C, D or E, that person will wear a #spreadlove tshirt on Monday.
Its that easy!
Monday = A, B,C, D, E
Tuesday= F, G, H,I, J
Wednesday= K, L, M, N, O
Thursday= P, Q, R, S, T
Friday= U, V, W, X, Y, Z
Designated week days
January 23 - 27
February 20 - 24
March 20 - 24
April 24 - 28
May 22 - 26
June 26 - 30
July 24 - 28
August 21 - 25
September 25 - 29
October 23 - 27
November 13 - 17
December 18 - 22
Companies and Schools
We are asking all Companies and Schools that require a dress code to relax the dress code for one week each month to support the #spreadlove movement. This will allow supporters of the Think Positive and #spreadlove movement to be human billboards to remind each other to show love, compassion and kindness towards one another.
A company or school with one hundred employees or students
may have 20 people who's last name begin with the letter A, B, C, D, or E.
Those 20 people will wear a #spreadlove tshirt on Monday during the designated week. The other 80 employees or students will be in dress code. This pattern continues with the next 5 letters of the alphabet on the following day through the entire week so that everyone will have the opportunity to participate.
Why a #spreadlove t-shirt?
1. It give us all an opportunity to show that we are committed to the #spreadlove movement.
2. The t-shirt allows a group of people each day for a week to show unity that we stand together towards showing love, compassion, kindness, respect towards one another regardless of Race, Religion or sexual preference,
3. The #spreadlove t-shirts allow us as a group to be walking reminders, human billboards.
4. Words have power and this gives us each power to be a positive influence
5. This can have a HUGE impact in Schools, on the Job and in everyday life.
6. Wearing a #spreadlove t-shirt is like planting a seed, allowing it to grow in our hearts and mind.
#spreadlove shirts are only sold on this site so that we can keep track of how many people support this movement. We will have monthly updates.